Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Botanic Garden Fieldtrip

On Friday we had a field trip of sorts, to the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. We originally planned to go to a plant sale they were having but learned after we arrived that it was on the other side of the huge garden and that we would have to get back in our van and drive there. The kids were having a blast checking out the place, so my friend C and I decided to do a quick tour of a small portion of the garden before heading to the plant sale. Here are a few pictures from our spontaneous field trip. (We never did make it to the plant sale...)

My little red.
Sisters
So happy!
Hitching a ride
HELLO!
I can hear you!
Look at the giant tree.
Sam ran all over the garden.
What a picture perfect moment!
Lovely Glory
Pretty lady
My friend laughing at my crazy kids.
Silas being his normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment