Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Make Your Own Salt Scrub

It is starting to be that DRY, cracked skin, time of year again. So I have been making my own salt scrub. I use it on my face mostly. But it is good for your whole body. It is really very simple and costs very little to make and keep on hand.
 
2 Tablespoon avocado or coconut oil 
2 teaspoon sea salt
 

Mix the two ingredients together and store in appropriate container. Then, when you are ready to use it, just apply a small amount and gently rub the desired area. Then rinse off with warm water and pat dry. If my face feels oily I just rub in the extra oil. It wont hurt you to use this scrub everyday as long as you don't rub too vigorously. Your face and body will be glowing and be looking fabulous all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment