Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mary's 1st Birthday!

Last weekend we celebrated Guinevere turning 7 at a friend's house. I baked a smash cake for Mary to have at Guinevere's party just so that everyone could see it. I love 1st birthdays, and I love baking smash cakes. I have made a smash cake for every one of my kids on their first birthday. I just wouldn't have it any other way! Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting...that makes for some good pictures! Here are some photos from the smashing and also from the little birthday celebration we had on her actual birthday a couple days ago.

 

Smash Cake

 1 candle that Silas ended up blowing out
 
  just starting out
 
still working on it
Almost DONE! 
 

Birthday

Guinevere made Mary's birthday cake
she did a great job with the frosting
 
 happiness 

No comments:

Post a Comment