Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Mama


Thinking of my mother today...I have so many tender memories and ones that I hold dear. I am so grateful for my mama. The memories I have from my childhood are now made even better because I can now see the effort and selflessness she put into loving me. And now that I am a mother myself I can see just what she gave up by having me. She has helped me up in times that were hard and also set me straight when I needed it. Even when I was a wreck, she was there watching over me as I made mistakes, willing to help me up when I would fall. As time goes on my mama and I grow further apart, but her place never changes, she stays right here in my heart. I want my mom to know that I am reflecting on her love today and that I desire so much to be with her on this Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment