Monday, December 3, 2012

Birthday girl and I am lovin' this weather!

I forgot to mention that little Hosanna turned 2 last Tuesday. I can't believe it! She is such a blessing to our family. She is full of attitude and very loving. Here she is in her birthday crown.



I have been patiently waiting for cooler more enjoyable days here in the desert. Well they are finally here. With temperatures in the mid 70's to 80's. I feel like I am in paradise! Today is a perfect 72 degrees. I have to keep telling myself it is almost Christmas. SERIOUSLY! I forget that it's super cold back home. I guess they have had some warmer days over that way too. I don't mean to brag but I cant help it. I love that I can just throw on a pair of flip flops and go outside. I can wear tank tops in the winter time and not get cold. I have to turn on the a/c sometimes just to cool off my house! YEAH! It is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment