Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer is here

Summer is now in full swing. Things are heating up here in the desert and temperatures are sky high! I usually enjoy summer. It is strange for me to be cooped up in the house during this season. But as pregnant as I am it is just dreadful to go anywhere during the hours of 10am-8pm. After the sun goes down it is bearable and even pleasant at times, especially when you can feel a breeze. Due to hormones and my tooth ache that I have had for almost 2 weeks I am especially grumpy. I don't feel much like doing anything. I have a lot to get done in the weeks ahead and just no motivation to do them. I found myself thinking this morning that I cannot wait until I start "nesting." I always get so much done when birth is near. The kids are stir crazy too. They are cooped up in this house and mean ole mom wont let them play in the back of the house. So they are confined to the living room, kitchen, and dining room all day. Poor children! I don't know what I would do without home school and coloring books. I am definitely looking forward to cooler days.

No comments:

Post a Comment