Monday, June 4, 2012

Just laugh a little



Life sometimes seems like a whirlwind. Days pass by so quickly and time goes by so fast that it is hard to keep up with everything. There was the usual this morning, a mountain of dishes with every single dish and flatware in my sink. Along with laundry that has been piling up over the weekend. The kids' toys are scattered all over the house and the floors all need vacuumed, swept and/or mopped. Oh, but when I think of all of the Mondays I spend catching up on my chores and doing my usual mommy thizzle, I just have to laugh. What a life! To be needed in so many ways. And to actually have something do every day. It was a hectic weekend and it is refreshing to get back to my routine on this Monday morning. Sometimes you just have to laugh a little...it sure does make a busy Monday a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment