Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cravings

It seems that every pregnancy I have cravings. Some more than others. This pregnancy has been especially full of cravings. Normally I crave these 2 things hot and sour. I usually crave Mexican food (Taco Bell) and lemons. That has been pretty much the same with all 5 pregnancies. But this time around I find myself craving the whole range of tastes (except bitter) Sour, sweet, salty, and hot. One of the main cravings that has been pretty steady throughout is hot wings. I love crispy hot wings! One of my favorites is Chili's boneless buffalo wings. They are delicious with ranch...yum...yum..yum! I have also been craving homemade Mexican dishes, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, ice cream (Ben & Jerry's Brownie Batter), bacon, waffles, pickled jalapenos, fried eggs and toast, homemade tomato soup, chili dogs, homemade chicken nuggets, and the list just goes on and on. One main factor, most of these foods are not very good for your health. At least I can say one thing, I try my best to make most things at home and don't over indulge in them if I can help it, LOL! I think there is one thing for sure, if a pregnant lady is craving something nothing with stop that craving until it's fufilled. I think I feel a craving coming on right now...Thanksgiving dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, OHHHH  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment