Monday, May 21, 2012

Well I made it

After two trips in an airplane, I am now home safe and sound. I have to say that it was a great experience to ride in a plane and it was even better that it was for only a little over an hour! The TSA is not even close to as bad as I thought. Even at Sky Harbor Airport I did not have a pat down or go through a naked body scanner. I simply went through a metal detector and was cleared to go on my way. Now I am unsure if this was because I am obviously pregnant. I did have a pat down before my return flight but it wasn't a lady "groping" me, just a standard pat down. This is good news for me as I was a bit perturbed about the whole ordeal. I had a very nice visit with my family and my sister was able to choose the perfect wedding dress. It was sad to say my goodbyes but I missed my kids and husband a bunch and it was so good to see them when they picked me up from the airport last night.

I have a lot of catching up to do with my kiddos today. Along with some housework and some rest. Now on to the mountain of clothes on my couch. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment