Friday, May 25, 2012

A short update...

So last night our fridge finally died after a suspicion that it was going out for a few days now. I wasn't too upset because we were eating the stuff in the freezer this week. Now all that was left in the freezer was some chicken that I will cook up over the weekend and a few other things that I think we will be able to use before the weekend is over. But I have to say that it is unpleasant. Of course ice works fine to keep your food cold, but this is the second time in 4 months that our fridge has gone out. I am still waiting for the repair man that was suppose to come at 9 this morning. Hopefully he will be here any moment to tell me what I already can conclude myself...we need yet another fridge.

The past few days I have been working on a fun project for my sister. I found some silly cake toppers online and I am doing my best to imitate them and make a one of a kind cake topper for her wedding. Here is the website www.fundeliver.com. I am using the pictures on the site and some modeling clay to sculpt a tiny version of the cute couple. So far I am still working on my sisters head. I have been working on it for a the last couple days and I am finally happy with how it is turning out. I forgot what a perfectionist I am. Normally I will settle for less than perfect in daily activities and tasks because I am not perfect. But when it comes to my sister's wedding I want her cake topper to look nice and just like her and her fiance, HA HA! Hopefully I can pick up the pace a bit or I wont ever finish this cake topper.

That's all I can write for now. My kids are looking at me with hungry eyes! I do suppose it is lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment