Thursday, May 17, 2012

My first airplane ride



Tomorrow I will be riding in an airplane for the first time ever. My husband keeps asking me if I am getting nervous and if I am excited. The answer to both is YES!  Just last night I dreamed that I slept in and missed my flight. I am a bit nervous that I am leaving my kids behind to travel by plane 10 hours away. I am nervous that the TSA will be as bad as I could ever have imagined it to be. I am nervous at the slight possibility of never returning home because I will be in some bizarre plane crash. I do not think I am abnormal, or paranoid, just aware of reality.

I am excited just for the airplane ride itself. It will be something I will never forget. I am also excited to spend carefree time with my parents, my sister, my brother, and my grandma. I wont have to think of dirty diapers or babies crying. I will get to just enjoy myself, as my husband will be taking care of all the kiddos this weekend. I am a little concerned for Hosanna because she is such a mama's girl. But I do believe she will be happy to have daddy wrapped around her finger all weekend.

My day started early today as I plan and pack for my trip As well as, clean the house, work on laundry and spend time with my kids before I leave tomorrow morning. This weekend will conclude my CRAZY month. And...I am looking forward to a slower pace in June as I enter my 3rd trimester and start to gear up for baby #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment